Your day-to-day service charge payments are due on:
- 1 April if you choose to pay annually
- the first day of each month if you choose to pay monthly.
Pay your service charge using our online form, available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Text to find out your balance
You can now find out your balance by texting 0780 000 6116:
- Homeowners - Text BAL and your invoice number
- Tenants - Text BAL and your account number.
Your mobile number must be held against your property record to use the text service.
Pay by standing order
You can pay your service charge by standing order through your bank.
You should fill in, sign and send the form to your bank. Instruct it that payment reaches your service charge account by the first day of each month.
If you have online or phone banking, or your bank has provided a blank standing order form, you can set up a standing order using the following details:
- Bank to receive payment: NatWest Bank, Head Office, Collection Account
- Account to be credited: London Borough of Lambeth
- Sort Code: 57-64-69
- Account no: 00000000
You must quote your nine-digit service charge invoice number as a reference. This will ensure your payment is credited to your account.
Pay by phone
You can pay over the phone with your credit or debit card by either:
- calling the Collections Team on 020 7926 6700
- paying by the 24-hour automated payment line on 020 8290 2086 - choose option five.
Make a note of the reference number that you will be given as this will be your receipt.
Pay by cheque
Cheques should be made payable to ‘London Borough of Lambeth’.
Please write your address and nine-digit service charge account number on the back of the cheque.
You should send your cheque to: Homeownership Services, London Borough of Lambeth, PO Box 734, Winchester, Hants SO23 5DG.
If you need a receipt for postal payments, please send a stamped, self-addressed envelope with your payment. Do not send cash through the post.