Notify us about electrical works

Looking after electrical equipment is important. Just because something works does not mean it is safe.

You are required to obtain permission from Housing Management before you carry out any works to the electrical installations in your home.

How to contact Lambeth Housing

Your estate office will require confirmation that any electrical works are carried out by a competent person.

Any company, or person carrying out works on the electrical installation should be registered with the National Inspection Council for Electrical Installation Contracting (NICEIC).

Visit the NICEIC website for more information on electrical safety in domestic households.