We are committed to keeping you, your family and your home safe. We want to work with you to create estates and communities where people feel safe to live.
In partnership with the London Fire Brigade (LFB), we regularly review and update the current fire risk assessment procedure. This ensures it follows the LFB's most up-to-date practice.
If you're a Lambeth Housing leaseholder, you can find out what your responsibilities are for fire safety in the fire safety guide for leaseholders.
You can also read our current safety procedures for:
- Fire safety in communal areas 2022 (PDF,134KB)
- Asbestos management 2022 (PDF, 999KB)
- Fire safety communal procedures 2022 (PDF,104KB)
- Electrical compliance procedures 2022 (PDF, 268KB)
- Gas safety policy 2022 (PDF, 115KB)
- Gas safety procedure 2022 (PDF, 390KB)
- Lift inspections 2022 (PDF, 115KB).
- Balcony fire safety guidance 2022 (PDF, 139KB)
- Fire safety mobility scooters 2022 (PDF,123KB)