Moving because of a relationship breakdown

Access advice and support if you are at risk of homelessness due to a relationship breakdown.

If staying in your own home isn’t an option, we can help you to apply for social housing.

If you need to, you can change information about who is in your household.

We can also assist you with swapping or moving home.

Get advice from a housing adviser

Get advice to prevent homelessness by submitting a housing assessment form online. A personal housing adviser will then contact you as soon as they can to discuss how they can help you.

Complete our online form to request advice

(External Housing Advice website)