Refugee Council One Stop Service
Advice for newly arrived asylum seekers and refugees, and those who work with them.
- Help for asylum seekers already in receipt of subsistence or accommodation around appeals and other problems.
- Health access for mental health needs, such as assessment, referral and practical help.
- Support for vulnerable women.
- Assistance and supported housing for unaccompanied asylum-seeking children.
Drop-in or phone.
- Address: 240-250 Ferndale Road, London SW9 8BB
- Phone: 020 7346 6700
- Tube and train - Brixton tube and train stations are a two-minute walk
- Buses - 2, 3, 37, 35, 45, 45a, 109, 118, 133, 159, 196, 250, 333, 432, P4, P5