Our handbook includes information about:
- how to manage repairs in your home
- how to be more involved in your local community
- details of your tenancy
- rents and other charges
- parking in your area
- health and safety.
If you’re a tenant over the age of 60, we’ll send you a copy.
- Handbook 1: your housing service (PDF, 283KB)
- Handbook 2: health and safety (PDF, 179KB)
- Handbook 3: your rent (PDF, 162KB)
- Handbook 4: your environment (PDF, 291KB)
- Handbook 5: your tenancy agreement (PDF, 179KB)
- Handbook 6: glossary and key contacts (PDF, 113KB)
If you’re a tenant of a tenant management organisation (TMO), your TMO may provide some of the services outlined in the handbook.
To find out which services they provide and which we’re responsible for contact your TMO.