Overpayment of Thames Water charges

The sections in this guide explain how overpayments will be credited to tenant rent accounts and how to claim a refund if you’re an eligible former tenant.

Applying for a refund if you’re in credit

If the adjustment applied to your rent account leaves the account in credit, you can apply for a refund. 

You can check the balance of your account and apply directly for a refund by signing up to the Lambeth Tenant Account.

We’ll only be able to refund amounts if there’s a credit on your rent account and you do not have any other debts with us. Refund requests against accounts in arrears will not be processed.