How to report
To help keep estates in the borough safe for the local community and reduce anti-social behaviour (ASB) and crime, it is important residents report any issues to the police or council, who you report to will depend on the nature and severity of the situation.
We work closely with neighbourhood policing teams who rely on us and the information we provide to them, to help them to keep us all safe, so it is important to report any incidents on your estate.
Ways to report ASB and crime
Reporting ASB and crime can be done anonymously to protect your identity.
You should always call 999 in an emergency. For example, if there is an immediate threat of danger or harm to life.
For non-emergencies you can report a crime online by visiting the Metropolitan Police website, you will be able to report a range of issues including:
- Anti-social behaviour
- Road traffic incident
- Missing person
- Stolen property
- Civil dispute
For a non-emergency, you can also call the police on 101 to report a crime or anti-social behaviour.
Other ways to report a crime:
- In-person: at Brixton Police Station front office (367 Brixton Road, London SW9 7DD)
- Call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 to report crimes anonymously
Email: Safer Neighbourhoods Team
Report issues that are not time-critical and can potentially wait a couple of days as this inbox is not monitored 24/7. But our local police need your information.
- Princes Ward - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Larkhall Ward - Larkhall.SNT@met.police.uk
- Vassall Ward - email@example.com
- Stockwell Ward - firstname.lastname@example.org
Make a report to the council
What you need to know...
When reporting anti-social behaviour to the council, let us know what:
- has happened - it will help if you have dates and times
- you think caused the problem
- action you've taken so far - have you talked to the police, a member of our staff, or any other organisation?
How to report:
- Lambeth’s Noise Team: 020 7926 5000 (Weekdays 9am-5pm, Thurs 8pm-4am, Fri and Sat 9pm-5am).
- Report ASB via the call centre on 020 7926 6000 or via our Report anti-social behaviour online form.
- Phone Housing Management Services on 020 7926 6000, Monday-Friday 9.00am-5.00pm.
Reporting domestic abuse or violence
If you are experiencing violence or abuse at home and not in danger of immediate threat or danger you can:
- Visit The Gaia Centre (Lambeth’s domestic violence support service) or call 020 7733 8724 or email: email@example.com.
- Visit 24-hour National Domestic Violence Helpline: 0808 2000 247
If you or a child are in immediate threat of danger or harm this is an emergency, and you should call 999.