Abandoned and illegally parked vehicles

Use this guide to find information on abandoned and illegally parked vehicles in Lambeth.

Report an abandoned or illegally parked vehicle or vehicle without a permit

You will need to contact your Neighbourhood Housing Officer through the Lambeth Housing Management call centre.

You can also contact them direct through your local area office.