If you’re willing to give us feedback about how we work and our policies, please join the Lambeth 500 and help shape the future of housing in the borough.
Lambeth 500 members receive emails with early access to things we’re developing, surveys and requests for feedback, and opportunities to join focus groups, topical panels, and Area Boards. You’ll also get early invitations to the Resident Assembly and other events.
Membership is flexible – you can participate as much or as little as you want, on one particular issue, on many, or on none. You can tell us at any time that you no longer wish to be a member.
For any enquires please email Lambeth500@lambeth.gov.uk
Lambeth 500 news
So far this year the Lambeth 500 took part in:
- development of estate management, anti social behaviour, and domestic abuse policies
- consultation on creation of North Lambeth Community Hub
- recruitment to Getting Involved Grants panel
Our forward plan for 2022-23 includes:
- consultation on housing and homeownership matter
- recruitment to resident panels and Boards