- Children and parents
- Cycling and walking
- Heritage festival
Park Hill on Streatham Common, was built in c.1830 by William Leaf a banker and silk merchant. Henry Tate, the sugar magnate (Tate and Lyle), lived here from 1885.
A philanthropist and art collector, he opened his gallery here to the public once a year and later donated most of his collection to the Tate Gallery, which he established in London.
St Michael's Convent later occupied the site which is now a private residential site.
This event is hosted by the Streatham Society - In-person
Henry Tate Mews
Streatham Common North