Skip to main content
In our first update we told you that we had
- launched our Customer Standards, setting out our promises and how we will measure ourselves against them
- carried out reviews of our top customer facing service areas to identify improvements such as training needs, bettering customer satisfaction scores, improving transparency about our performance and changing the way we do certain things to make your experience easier
- identified more service areas to undertake the same improvement journey
- introduced a new online tenant account to enable tenants to check rent balances, view statements and request refunds
- started work on implementing new technology that will give you additional options in how you interact with us
- ran lunch time training workshops for over 100 staff, including topics such as ‘What is a good customer experience?’ and ‘Reward & recognition’ and ‘Managing high performing teams'