Do it online
You can apply for services, make payments and report issues quickly and easily using the following links:
- Accessible transport - Apply for a Blue Badge, Disabled Parking Permit (White Badge), Freedom Pass, or Taxicard.
- Adult social care and health - Get information and advice on care for vulnerable adults, such as those with a disability or an elderly person, or report a concern about an adult.
- Benefits and support - Claim Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support, or report a change of circumstances and make an enquiry about your claim.
- Children, young people and families - Get advice on childcare, family support and social services, or tell us if you are worried about a child.
- Council Tax - Find ways to pay your Council Tax, set up a direct debit or tell us if things have changed for you. You can manage your Council Tax online by registering for a mylambeth account.
- Household Support Scheme - Information about the scheme and how to apply for it.
- Housing - Information on renting, owning a home or finding a home, as well as advice and support if you're facing homeless.
- Parking - Find out about parking permits for residents and businesses, disabled badges and suspended parking bays. You can also pay a parking ticket or challenge a fine.
- Pay the council - Make payments for Parking, Council Tax, Housing and many other services.
- School admissions - Get help with applying for schools in Lambeth and how to appeal against a school place allocation.
Face-to-face support service
We can help you if you need extra support because your condition or circumstances mean you cannot access services by the internet or phone.
If you can’t find what you need or require further assistance, our customer call centre staff are here help. Contact us:
- on 020 7926 1000
- using British Sign Language.
6 Brixton Hill
|Wheelchair access or limited mobility||Visitors can use the entrance on Buckner Road, SW2 5BY to be dropped off - there are limited blue badge parking places on this road.|