Do it online
You can apply for services, make payments and report issues quickly and easily using the following links:
- Accessible transport - Apply for a Blue Badge, Disabled Parking Permit (White Badge), Freedom Pass, or Taxicard.
- Adult social care and health - Get information and advice on care for vulnerable adults, such as those with a disability or an elderly person, or report a concern about an adult.
- Benefits and support - Claim Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support, or report a change of circumstances and make an enquiry about your claim.
- Children, young people and families - Get advice on childcare, family support and social services, or tell us if you are worried about a child.
- Council Tax - Find ways to pay your Council Tax, set up a direct debit or tell us if things have changed for you. You can manage your Council Tax online by registering for a mylambeth account.
- Emergency Support Scheme - Information about the scheme and how to apply for it.
- Housing - Information on renting, owning a home or finding a home, as well as advice and support if you're facing homeless.
- Parking - Find out about parking permits for residents and businesses, disabled badges and suspended parking bays. You can also pay a parking ticket or challenge a fine.
- Pay the council - Make payments for Parking, Council Tax, Housing and many other services.
- School admissions - Get help with applying for schools in Lambeth and how to appeal against a school place allocation.
If you can’t find what you need or require further assistance, our customer call centre staff are here help. Contact us:
- on 020 7926 1000
- using British Sign Language.
The customer centre remains closed to the public until further notice.
6 Brixton Hill
|Wheelchair access or limited mobility||Visitors can use the entrance on Buckner Road, SW2 5BY to be dropped off - there are limited blue badge parking places on this road.|