Practical and emotional help
Lambeth’s free Stay home safely support service is the first point of contact for things that you need help with while self-isolating. The service is available to any Lambeth residents over 18 who have to self-isolate, regardless of income.
Call us between 9am and 5pm, 7 days a week, and we can organise help for:
- grocery and medicine delivery
- meals delivery
- caring responsibilities: family members, pets
- errands – such as taking the bins out, collecting pension money, taking clothes to the launderette or parcels to the post office
- money and debt advice, for example paying utility or credit card bills
- applying for a £500 Stay home support payment
- emotional support and counselling
- someone to talk to, social contact
- jobs advice
- getting online
- linking you with other services or more specialist services if needed
Call free on 0800 054 1215.