Skip to main content
Funding and support available
The Lambeth Local Economy Support package includes
- Rent relief for three months for voluntary and community sector and businesses that rent council properties and are most impacted by the crisis. This benefits over 220 local small businesses and community organisations.
- Additional money is available for small grants through CrowdfundLambeth, the requirement to match fund has been lifted.
- If you are an arts organisation, business or individual working in the cultural sector, creative industries or night-time economy in London, please visit the Mayor of London’s Culture at Risk page to register your details for support, guidance and resources.
National government support
- London Community Foundation will be providing grants to help local charities support people suffering hardship due to the coronavirus outbreak. Subscribe to their newsletter for more information about when this will be launched.
- Arts Council England is making £160 million of emergency funding available for those organisations and individuals who will need it during this crisis.
- London Funders have announced a new emergency fund to support VCS organisations who are facing immediate financial pressures and uncertainty due to coronavirus. Full details have yet to be announced so check the website and subscribe to the newsletter.