Vaccination is safe and effective, giving you the best protection against Covid-19 - find walk-in sites. Free rapid tests can be ordered online and are available throughout the borough. If you test positive, please self-isolate, support is available to help you do so.
Search and filter results
- Lambeth has committed to making our borough Net Zero carbon emission by 2030. We are proposing to carry out a complete home retrofit of a number of homes in Myatt's Field South as a pilot scheme to help achieve this aim. The consultation runs from 10 December to 28 January 2022. Please share your views by email or by completing our online survey.
We’re planning to create a new low traffic neighbourhood (LTN) in Brixton Hill, because many local streets are clogged by motor vehicles using them as a shortcut. By reducing traffic, we can support more people to walk, wheel, scoot and cycle.
- Streets, roads and transport
Have your say on our Children and Young People’s Mental Health and Emotional Wellbeing Needs AssessmentWe want your views on how we can improve mental health and emotional wellbeing support services for children and young people in Lambeth. The consultation runs from 14 December 2021 to 8 February 2022. Share your views by visiting the Commonplace website and by completing our survey.
- Children, young people and families
- We are seeking your views on the Draft Lambeth Site Allocations Development Plan Document (SADPD). You can have your say by visiting our Commonplace site, send comments by email or by post. The consultation runs from 10 January to 22 February 2022.
- Planning and building control