- Schools and education
The key priorities in this new strategy are informed by
- our evaluation of Lambeth’s Area Strategy 2017-20 that took place in December 2019
- the results of Lambeth’s Local Area SEND Inspection (13th – 24th January 2020)
We have co-produced the strategy alongside young people, parents and carers as well as key people who work across the services within Education, Health and Social Care.
We need your views on the SEND and Inclusion Strategy (.pdf) which outlines how we plan to further develop the SEND and Inclusion offer in Lambeth over the next three years.
We would like to;
- clarify if the aims of the strategy are clear to you.
- find out what aims are the most and least important to you.
- understand what you like about the strategy.
- understand in what ways the strategy could be improved.
- understand if there is anything missing from the strategy that should be included.
- understand what impact you think the strategy will have on you, your child/ren, family, school or the wider community.
The outcome of this consultation will be published online after the consultation ends.
How to respond
Or come along to one of our online events:
This series of open sessions are an opportunity for you to verbally give your views in response to questions that will be used as prompts for discussion about the draft SEND and Inclusion strategy. Please note that each date is open for different service and/or provider areas and/or groups. (Please click on a date to join the meeting, please only attend the date that is relevant to your service/ provider area and/ or group):
- For Education: Wednesday 3rd March: 4pm to 4:45pm
- For Parents and carers: Wednesday 10th March: 4pm to 4:45pm
- For Voluntary community groups: Wednesday 17th March: 4pm to 4:45pm
- For Health and Social Care: Monday 22nd March, 4pm to 5pm
- For Health and Social Care: Wednesday 24th March : 4pm to 5pm
- For Young People: Wednesday 31st March: 4pm to 4:45pm
You can also contact us at DChikwendu@lambeth.gov.uk