Please note this consultation is closed
Aims of the consultation
- The purpose of this consultation is to involve our residents and get their buy-in into the ambition of the Council to make their homes Net Zero Carbon emission and by doing so get us closer to achieving this by 2030.
- The retrofit of these properties should will result in significantly improved energy efficiency.
- We want to undertake a complete retrofit of 42 homes on Myatt's Field South Estate and make them more energy efficient by the installation of PV solar panels, external wall cavity, high performance windows and an Air source heat pump to generate electricity to provide energy for cooking, hot water and heating.
- To find out more information about Retrofit Scheme please see our information pack
- For answers to our frequently asked questions please see the Question and Answers document
How to respond
We want to hear your views on climate change and our proposal. You can share your views by completing our online survey:
or by emailing us at: