Are you the parent or carer of a child with special educational needs or a disability?
We can help if you:
- are worried about your child’s progress at school
- need help or advice about an education, health and care plan.
We offer advice separate from the council and can:
- provide a free and confidential service
- provide accurate and impartial information
- help you to understand your rights, as well as the roles and responsibilities of agencies and professionals
- let you know what to expect from schools and the council
- support you so that your views are heard and understood
- put you in touch with other organisations that can help.
View our guides at the bottom of this page for information on specific areas.
We run free and confidential drop-in sessions every month where you can get information and advice on SEN-related issues.
No appointments are necessary.
The sessions are from 10.00am-12.30pm at the Mary Sheridan Centre, Wooden Spoon House, 5 Dugard Way, SE11 4TH.
- 10 and 24 January
- 7 and 21 February
- 6 and 20 March
- 3 and 17 April
- 1, 15 and 29 May
- 12 and 26 June
- 10 July
For more information on our service:
- call 020 7926 1831 or 020 7926 9805
- email email@example.com.
|LIASS confidentiality policy||121.72 KB|
|LIASS: Choosing a school||229.17 KB|
|LIASS: Educational psychologists||216.93 KB|
|LIASS: Personal budgets||190.9 KB|
|LIASS: SEN support in mainstream schools||176.16 KB|
|LIASS: What if I disagree?||333.45 KB|
|LIASS impartiality policy||31.4 KB|
|LIASS steering group terms of reference||31.52 KB|
|LIASS: EHCP needs assessments||230.56 KB|
|LIASS: EHCPs||197 KB|