What is the early help offer for practitioners in Lambeth?
Following the successful early help Streatham Pilot which ran from June to November 2018, we'll be providing a new community early help offer, which includes:
- named early help contacts for professionals across the borough (see below in the 'Contacts' section)
- a multi-agency locality action panel (LAP) which meets every 2-4 weeks (depending on caseloads) where professionals can discuss complex cases and harness local help and resources for the children and families that they support
- training on a range of issues relevant to families in Lambeth, such as gangs and group violence, trauma and emotional wellbeing
- a practical toolkit for practitioners supporting families, based on a framework of assess, plan, do, review.
Early help toolkit
You can download a copy of the full early help toolkit, or individual parts from the download section below.
How can I access the community early help offer?
Practitioners working with families in Lambeth can access the offer by:
- using the toolkit and relevant documents below
- following the early help workflow when working with families with additional needs - download a copy of the early help workflow
- expressing an interest in being part of the community early help offer - to do this, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7926 9079.
- Natasha Nosworthy, early help locality manager (south west)
- Kafele Cruickshank-Fairman, MASH and integrated referrals coordinator (north and south east)
To contact the team, email email@example.com or call 020 7926 9079.
Case closure form 32.81KB
Family assessment form 60.22KB
Family plan form 29.16KB