Request Better Start services and support
Families living in Lambeth with children aged 0-4 can get children’s centre support by:
- calling 020 7926 2369 from 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
- filling out the request Better Start services and support form
Do not use this process in an emergency
If you believe a vulnerable adult, child or young person is in immediate danger then you should call 999 straight away.
Further guidance and help can be found on:
- Information about safeguarding vulnerable adults
- Contact social services if you're worried about a child
If you have any concerns about someone’s coronavirus symptoms, it’s best to contact NHS 111 to speak to a health professional.
If you need immediate support because of domestic or gender based violence:
- call the Gaia Centre on 020 7733 8724
- email email@example.com
What happens next?
If you call us, a member of the children’s centre staff will gather a few more details from you to ensure that your request is passed onto the best person to help you.
If you use the online form, the same process will be followed and we will use the information you provide to find the best person to help you.
We will try to help you as quickly as possible, but it may not always be possible to respond to you on the same day.