Apply for a sex establishment licence

Use this guide to help you when applying for a sex establishment licence.


Complaints about a sex establishment

In the event of a complaint about a sex establishment, we advise that you seek to contact the trader directly first. We advise you do this in the form of a letter with proof of delivery. You can find further information about making a complaint in the AdviceGuide. If you live outside of the UK, see UK European Consumer Cente website.

If you believe that a sex establishment is operating without or in breach of a licence, please contact us and we will investigate further.

Complaints about the way we have dealt with your application

If you have recently applied for a sex establishment licence and wish to comment on the way in which your application was dealt with, please use our complaints form.

Make a complaint online