Public sector partners will reform services to provide and promote care and independence. This includes improving support for children with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities, support to vulnerable children and families as well as vulnerable adults, mental health and wellbeing and supporting people to live longer, healthier lives.
- Support to children with SEND – ensure children with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) have what they need to lead fulfilling lives
- Vulnerable children and families – improve outcomes for vulnerable children and families, ensuring they are kept safe and have improved opportunities
- Mental health and wellbeing – improve the mental health of people who live and work in Lambeth, starting with those who are at the greatest risk
- Health and support - support people to live healthy independent lives
- Vulnerable adults – ensure people get support when they need it most
Our other big ambitions for Lambeth:
- Resilient communities: communities that are thriving and connected
- Place: Lambeth is a place people want to live, work and invest
- Sustainable growth: a growing economy that everyone benefits from
Read the full borough plan
For more information, you can view the cabinet report on the borough plan.