Proof of earnings for your Housing Benefit or Council Tax Support claim

How to supply information of your earnings if you don’t have any payslips.

Use the Certificate of Earnings form if you don't have payslips to send as proof of your earnings when you make a claim for Housing Benefits or Council Tax Support.

If you have more than one job, you'll need to fill in a separate form for each job.

If you have a partner that normally lives with you who is also working, they'll need to fill in a separate form to show us proof of their earnings.

Download the Certificate of Earnings form