Online sexual health services
Sexual Health London (SHL) is an online service. It enables Lambeth residents (and residents of 30 participating London boroughs) aged 16+ to:
- test themselves in the privacy of their own home for sexually transmitted infections (STIs)
- get results within four days
- order routine and emergency contraception
The self-sampling kit consists of tests for chlamydia, gonorrhoea, syphilis and HIV. If clinically indicated, the test kit will also ask for samples to test for hepatitis B and hepatitis C.
You can order a testing kit online from their website.
You can also visit your local sexual health clinic and use one of the kiosks to order a testing kit. Kits will be given to you on the day.
- Burrell Street Sexual Health Clinic
- Camberwell Sexual Health Clinic
- Streatham Hill Sexual Health Clinic
The kits are small and discreet - the box is sent in a plain plastic bag with no identifying markings or logos. The kit contains everything that you need, including a freepost envelope to provide SHL with your samples for test in their lab.
You will receive your results via the method that you chose when registering, for example, via a text message. You may also track and view results by logging into your SHL account at any time.