Paying for care in a care home

Use this guide to help you calculate the cost of your care, or someone else’s, in a care home. Find information on the Personal Expenses Allowance and deferred payments.

If your needs assessment finds that you require residential care in a care home, Lambeth Council can arrange this.

If you are eligible, we may also contribute towards the cost of your residential care. Use this guide to find out more.