The website that you see is made up of Pay360’s payment forms embedded within the merchant’s own website branding. Therefore, most of this accessibility statement applies to the central form contents of the webpages only.
We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- view the page in an accessible colour contrast
- zoom in up to 400% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
The content listed below does not fully comply with the accessibility guidelines for the following reasons.
- Some links to 3rd party plugins do not fully comply with HTML validation (for example, Visa Checkout)
- For the legacy payment application (identified by the word “portal” in the address) a small number of enhancements are required such as adding “aria labels” to certain elements. It is proposed that these will be resolved in the coming months.
- For the “Internet Payments” e-form system where items can be selected for payment, the accessibility enhancements are being finalised and will be uploaded when complete.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, contact the merchant you are making a payment to.
It would be helpful if your email contained the following:
- the URL (web address) of the page that you are having difficulties on
- how you are accessing the site, for example on your phone, on a laptop, on a tablet or another mobile device
- which browser you are using, for example Firefox, Internet Explorer, Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Opera or Safari
- a description of the problem or screenshot if possible.
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
Pay360 is committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
This website is partially conformant: some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared in January 2021. The test was carried out by the Pay360 Quality Assurance team.