Mapping data is a combination of X and Y coordinates that allows the data to be shown on a map, and an accompanying spreadsheet which gives additional information about the dataset.
Lambeth maintains over 250 different mapping datasets about the borough. We release all of this data, where we have the right to, so it can be used freely by residents and local businesses.
You can view, visualise, link to and export Lambeth open mapping data.
All the mapping data the council publishes is available for use under the Open Government License.
Open Data Institute accreditation
Lambeth Open Data has achieved a 'raw level' certificate from the Open Data Institute, which means this data makes a great start at the basics of publishing open data.
Other open data
Lambeth also releases open data on the following areas:
- Transparency in procurement
- Open data on grant funding
- Open data on council contracts
- Open data on trade union facility time
- Open data on council pay
- Open data on business rates
- Open data on democratic services
- Open data on parking services
- Open data on air quality
- Open date on planning applications
- Open data on financial information
If you have any questions regarding open mapping data, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.