Our controller Data Protection Officer (DPO) is the Head of Information Governance.
Contact the Data Protection Officer.
Information we collect
- Email address.
- Telephone number.
- Personal address.
- Business address (if applicable).
- Documentation received as evidence as part of an application, intervention or inspection process.
- Legislative service delivery.
- Public records.
- The police.
- Health & Safety Executive.
- Internal Lambeth Council departments.
- Licensing authorities.
- Council contractors, such as surveyors (if applicable).
- Public agencies, such as the National Illegal Money Lending Scheme and the National Trading Standards Estate Agency.
- The general public, where authorised by legislation.
You have the right to access, rectify and delete personal information, in addition to other rights as explained in the full version of our privacy notice.
You have the right to contact us with a complaint if you’re unhappy with the way that your personal data has been used.
We are committed to resolving complaints about our collection or use of personal information.
Such control will include the ability to see what information we hold and to opt out of any use of your personal information. You are also able to prevent disclosure to any third party except as required by law or the order of a court of proper jurisdiction.
Please visit the full version of our privacy notice.