Find regularly requested and historic requests
We publish information that we are regularly asked to provide. Click on the links below to access this information:
- Public Health annual report
- Historic Child abuse
- Approved providers and about adult social care spend
Highways,roads and transport
Libraries and infromation services
Planning and development
- Building and development control
- Planning policy evidence base (includes pipeline reports of affordable housing)
- Planning applications
- New development
- Economic investment and regeneration
Central and other services
- Business rates
- Annual Procurement report
- Registrations of births, deaths and marriages
- Election administration - local and national, including registration of electors
- Local land charges and property searches
- Licensed premises
- HMO register
Please find attached the link to our organisation structure chart. Lambeth Council only gives out information of Senior Council Officers which starts at Heads of Service level upwards.
The email address follows the Lambeth standard logic of email@example.com We are unable to give out individual phone numbers.
Please note that if you make a request for information that is already publicly available, such as the information listed above, your request will be rejected under Section 21 of the Freedom of Information Act 2000 - Information reasonably accessible to the applicant by other means.
We also publish the majority of the requests we receive under the Freedom of Information Act and the responses we have made. These are published in the Disclosure Log. Before you make a new request you should search the Disclosure Log to see if the information you need is already available.
We always remove names and addresses to protect the privacy of the original requestor.
To search the Disclosure Log, click on the link below.