Our controller Data Protection Officer (DPO) is the Head of Information Governance.
Contact the Data Protection Officer.
Information we collect
- Email address.
- Phone number.
- Personal address.
- Business address, if applicable.
- Documentation received as evidence as part of an intervention, inspection or investigation process.
- Legislative service delivery.
- Public records.
- Health and Safety Executive.
- External contractors, such as barristers, if applicable.
- Internal Lambeth Council departments such as the Legal team and Safer Lambeth Partnership.
- Licensing authorities.
- The general public, where authorised by legislation.
- You have the right to access, rectify and delete personal information, in addition to other rights as explained in the full version of our privacy notice, linked at the bottom of the page.
- You have the right to contact us with a complaint if you’re unhappy with the way your personal data has been used. We are committed to resolving complaints about our collection or use of personal information. If this issue is not resolved, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO).
- You may at any time control access to and use of your personal information by contacting the controller DPO. Such control will include the ability to see what information we hold and to opt out of any use of your personal information.
- You may prevent disclosure to any third party except as required by law or the order of a court of proper jurisdiction.