Exceptions to the complaints procedure
The following areas are outside of the complaints process. Please follow the link/instructions below to find out how to make a complaint about one of these services.
- Tenant Management Organisations (TMOs): if you have a complaint about a TMO you should send it directly to them. Please contact the appropriate Area Housing Office for more information.
- Adult social care: - Complain about adult social care services
- Parking - Appeals against Penalty Charge Notices.
- Planning - Appeals against applications and planning enforcement.
- School admissions - Appeals against the decision to offer your child a school place.
- Housing Benefit - Disputes about your housing benefit entitlement.
- Special Educational Needs - Assessments of Special Educational Needs.
- Disabled Blue Badge - appeals against a decision not to award a Blue Badge Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your reasons for appealing.
- Food, health and safety hygiene ratings appeals – Request a food hygiene rating revisit