You might need extra support if:
- English is not your first language
- you have dyslexia, autism or cognitive difficulties
- you have mental health conditions, like depression, stress or anxiety
- you do not have the IT skills to do things that are needed on the internet
- you have no access to technical equipment, the internet or a telephone
- you have sensory disabilities, like a visual, hearing or speech impairment
If you can, please help to protect the face-to-face service for those who most need it and use the links below to find the information you need:
- Travel permits and help with transport
- Adult social care
- Benefits and Council Tax Support
- Children social care
- Council Tax
- Housing advice
- Council tenants and leaseholders - rent enquiries, repairs and estate parking
- Streets, roads and transport
- Schools admissions
For any other enquiry, contact us.
Get face-to-face support
There are 2 types of appointment available:
- If you need an issue resolved, please book a 45-minute session, where you can either use our online services yourself, or be helped by a member of staff.
- If you need to give documents to housing benefits, Council Tax, accessible transport, school admissions or housing, please book a 30 minute session on our scan stations. Staff can help you if needed.
There are certain rules that must be followed for you to access the service:
- You need to attend alone. Exceptions can be made if you need support, for example, a translator or support worker.
- Face coverings must be worn at all times when you’re in the centre, unless you’re exempt. Please understand if we ask you about this.
- Hand sanitiser must be used when you enter and before you leave.
- You must keep a social distance of 1-2 metres at all times.
- Computers, touch screens, desks, keyboards and mice will be cleaned before you use them. Wipes and sanitisers will also be available for you to do cleaning yourselves.
- Please do not book an appointment if you’ve currently tested positive for Covid-19, are self-isolating, or have symptoms but have not yet tested negative for Covid-19
- Test and trace information will be collected in line with government guidelines.
Booking your session confirms you have read and understood the above.