Apply to transfer a premises licence

Use this guide to help you transfer your premises licence, either permanently, or temporarily, to someone else. 

If a licence holder dies, becomes incapacitated or insolvent, someone with an interest in the premises can apply for the licence to be temporarily transferred into their name (interim authority notice), until a suitable new licence holder is found to take over the licence.

Costs for this service

There is a £23 fee.

Do it online

Apply for an interim authority notice