Please phone the office in order to make an appointment to visit the office.
- Third Floor, Civic Centre, 6 Brixton Hill, Brixton, London, SW2 1EG
- Phone: 020 7926 5000
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Type of queries
Contact the team about:
- a new grant
- licence variations
- minor variations to premises or club certificates
- a provisional statement
- a club certificate
- gambling applications
- marriage venue licences
- fireworks and explosives registration or storage
- a scrap metal dealership licence
- an invoice or annual fees
- film classifications
- sexual entertainment venue licences
- applications to vary a premises licence to specify an individual as the designated premises supervisor
- applications to transfer a premises licence
- small society lottery registrations
- a personal licence application
- temporary event notices
- gaming machine notifications.
Licensing Service Standards
Our service standards for responding to enquiries and complaints are indicated below. Before contacting us use the links below to see if the information you require can be found on our site.
- Licensed premises information: Information on activities, times, current premises licence and licence holder information.
- Freedom of Information requests: More specific information on a range of matters.
- Licence application forms: New/Grant, Variation and Personal licence application forms.
- Current licence applications: To view those still going through consultation.
- Premises licence annual fee: Licence costs and how to pay
- Licensing Sub-Committee meetings: Browse agendas and minutes.
- Annual renewal fees – For payments follow the instructions on the back of the invoice. If you have any queries and would like to discuss your invoices/fees send an email to FSS_AR@lambeth.gov.uk or call 020 7926 0111.
If your query does not relate to any of the above, our response times are as follows:
- General enquiries - We aim to respond fully within 10 working days, for example, to order an official copy of your premises licence and/or additional advice on our application forms.
- Premises complaints - We aim to respond within five working days. Please note, should the premises have numerous records of licensing breaches you may want to request a review. Please follow the link for guidance on this process.
- Appointment requests - We aim to respond fully within five working days, for example, to discuss arrears or collect an official copy of your premises licence.